1. The potter and the clay is recorded in
Isaiah 18 Jeremiah 18 Ezekiel 18 1
2. Which of these was Noah's grandson?
Shem Ham Cannan
3. Who committed incest with his sister Tamar?
Absolom Joab Nathan Amnon
4. Who made the axehead float?
Joshua Elijah Elisha
5. How many containers of water did Jesus turn into wine?
Three Six Seven
6. Which daughter of Jacob and Leah was abused at Shechem
Rachael Tamar Hagar Dinah
7. As Jesus died and the temple veil was torn apart there occurred an
Eclipse Earthquake Whirlwind Storm
8. Elijah was transported to heaven by a
fire Whirlwind Angel None of these
9. Who threw the staff down before Pharaoh?
Aaron Moses Joshua Gideon
10. How many years did God add to Hezekiah's life?
Five ten Fifteen Twenty
11. The disciples were first called 'Christians' at
Jerusalem Caesarea Antioch Rome
12. Jesus raised the widow's son in the town of
13. "My God My God, why have You forsaken Me" is
first recorded in
Psalm 18:1 Psalm 22:1 Psalm 32:1 Psalm
14. Proverbs has how many chapters?
29 31 35 36
15. Which of these men were left handed?
Joab Jehu Abner Uriah
Try Beginner | Expert