1. How many were killed for looking into the
Thirty five Seventy Ninety
2. Who was killed by God for spilling
his semen on the ground?
Onan Er Shelah
3. Rahab's son was called
Boaz Obed Jesse
4. Pentecost occurred during the
Weeks Trumpets Shelters
5. Paul met Lydia on the Sabbath at
Synagogue Riverside Marketplace
6. Jemimah was the daughter of
Job Solomon Ahab
7. What age was Isaac when he married
35 40 47
8. Does 'Edom' mean
Red Blue Brown
9. Rachael's maid was called
Basemouth Judith Bilhah
10. Who wore a gold nose ring?
Rachael Rebecca Sarah
11. Moses was buried in the land of
Ammon Edom Moab
12. Which of David's mighty men
killed a lion in a pit?
Benaiah Shammah Eleazar
13. Who reigned after Herod's death?
Archelaus Quirinius Augustus
14. The high priest who struck Paul
Festus Ananias Tertullus
15. Is Passover (Pesach) held on
9th 10th 14th
Score = Try Beginner