- We believe the Bible,
in its original autographs, to be the the divinely inspired authority in
matters of faith, doctrine and conduct, and the basis for teaching.
- We believe in one God existing in three persons: Father, Son and
Holy Spirit. God has always been, and will always be, the only God.
There were none before Him, and there shall be none after him.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin
birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death
through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension
to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power
- We believe in the absolute Lordship of Jesus
Christ in the believer's life.
- We believe that man was originally created in the image of God. He
sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his
- We believe that there is only one way to God and that is through
Jesus Christ and His atoning work at the cross
- We believe that the salvation of man is
wholly a work of Godís free grace and is not the work, in whole or
in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes
His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for
their salvation, and thereby justifies them in His sight.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people,
regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose
indwelling the Christian both desires to, and is enabled to, live a
- We believe that every believer is called to so live in the power and
control of the indwelling Spirit that he will not fulfil the lusts of
the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God.
- We believe in the command of the Lord Jesus to go and make
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they
that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost
unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus
Christ, and without breaking integrity seek to
maintain fellowship with all believers.